|"M-4 (name reserved)" 108' (32.9 m)|
|Additional Specifications For M-4 (name reserved):|
There are 4 Owner and Guest staterooms including 4 guest heads and 3 showers and 1 tub. Crew accommodations include 4 berths, 3 heads and 3 showers.
Chain locker, access for which is from the deck with large storage area suitable for bosun's locker.
VIP Stateroom full width aft, with large double bed and bathroom ensuite with tub, shower, WC, bidet and washbasin.
Guest Cabin to starboard with twin beds, ensuite bathroom with shower, WC, bidet and washbasin. Guest Cabin to port with two single berths and bathroom ensuite with shower, WC and washbasin.
Laundry Room (starboard). Laundry room complete with 1 washing machine and 1 dryer.
Walk-in fridge and freezer (port).
Galley Store, access from forward starboard crew cabin or from on deck.
One single cabin for the stewardess with private head. From this cabin there is a second access to the engine room and to the electric room. The crew can use this passage as inside transit from fore to aft.
Engine room with main access from the crew area aft.
One twin cabin for crew and one single cabin for the Captain (can be used as a double if a couple). Each cabin has its own bathroom with shower ensuite.
Crew Mess (port), with ample seating for all crew. Equipment includes built-in refrigerators, microwave, sink, table with L-shaped seating, TV, video, etc
Access to Main Deck via watertight door.
Fore the boat deck, with a crane for the Custom tender, 2 Bombardier and an inflatable tender, rigid hull.
Owner's Cabin with king size double bed on the forward main deck at full beam of the vessel. Small working desk (starboard), ample cupboard storage with TV and video on top. To port Owner's bathroom with tub, his & her washbasins, WC and bidet. The Owner's Cabin has a private access to the boat deck.
Aft from the Owner cabin to:
Foyer that leads:
Port to the Galley complete with new cooking range, steam oven, fridges, dishwashing machines, trash compactor, etc. - door to the main deck.
Starboard to Main entrance.
Aft to the Staircase down to the below deck and up to the upper deck.
The Main Saloon has (port) a dining area forward with table seating for eight. A sofa area (starboard) is fitted with 2 sofas, one for 2 and one for 3 and armchair. In the middle there is a tea table.
The saloon provides a lovely view with surrounding windows. A door leads to the main aft deck.
Floor to ceiling lacquered interior in white reflects; the well-studied details of a meticulous craftsmanship.
The aft deck is fitted with an outside dining table for eight, ice maker, refrigerator and a door that leads down to the swimming platform.
An additional saloon on the upper deck is located aft the wheelhouse. This area serves more for a family usage area with entertainment systems; all around windows with a sofa for three and an armchair. A door aft leads out to a second aft deck. An exterior stairway down to the Main after deck and up to the Sun deck and fore to the Wheelhouse with doors to side decks. A L-shape sofa seating for three (port). Radio and navigation equipment, printer, scanner, fax and computer (starboard).
The second aft deck is fitted with a L-shape sofa and sun chairs.
Several sun bathing areas are located on Saloon's roof with access from bridge by stairs. Mast with radar.
Galley and Laundry
· Room Deep freezers
· 3 Refrigerators
· Steam oven
· Miele washing machine Professional WS 5427
· Miele drying machine T 5207
Audio And Visual Equipment
· Satellite RR Elettronic Delta 6000
· Satellite receiver Strong 4375 (Digital) needs service
· Satellite receiver Strong 500 (Analogic) needs service
· SAT-TV Data Control RRELTRONIC
· 2 NAKAMICHI Sound Sapace 5
· NAKAMICHI Sound Sapace 11
· 3 NAKAMICHI Sound Sapace 8
· SHARP LCD Colour Television LC-10°3E
· 3 SHARP LCD Colour Television LC-20M4E
· 4 SONY Video Cassette Recorder SLV-ED815
· 3 ONKYO DVD Player DV-S205TX
· Sony Micro Hi Fi Component System CMT-VP 100
Electronics and Navigational Equipment
· C.PLATH NAVIGAT Gyro Compass 2100/SR2100
· BROOKES & GATEHOUSE Magnetic Compass
· C. PLATH NAVIPLOT V HSC
· 3 C.PLATH Rudders indicator
· FURUNO Radar and ARPA FR 1500 mark-3
· FURUNO Marine Radar FR 7062
· FURUNO GPC NAVIGATOR GP-80
· FURUNO SSB Trans-receiver FS-1562-15
· FURUNO DFAX Fax-208 mark-2
· SAILOR H1622D SAT-C Trans-receiver
· SAILOR VHF-DSC RT4822
· 2 GMDSS Handheld VHF Radio SRH50
· 2 SIEMENS Gig set 4010 Micro Handset phone
· FURUNO Colour LCD Sounder FCV-582L
· PLC system MAGELIS
· 4 BROOKES & GATEHOUSE Hydra 2000
· BROOKES & GATEHOUSE Wind direction indicator
· BROOKES & GATEHOUSE Wind speed indicator
· BROOKES & GATEHOUSE Boat speed indicator
· 4 Guard Camera
· 2 x 55 kW Northern Lights MP445H generators
· AC: 380/220 V
· DC: 24V ship's supply
Engine /Mechanical Equipment
· 2 x Caterpillar 671 HP 3412 E
· Caterpillar Monitoring System
· 2 x Racor filters on each engine
· Alfa Laval fuel separating system
· SeaRocq stabilizers
· Cruise Air air-conditioning & heating
· 2 x Idromar 5,000 lt/day each
· Opacmare hydraulic gangway
· Opacmare hydraulic deck crane
· Windlasses and Capstan Muir
· Steering System Tormaster
· CO² fire extinguisher system
Fuel: 49,840 Litres 13,167 US Gallons
Lube oil clean: 650 Litres 172 US gallons
Lube oil dirty: 1,100 Litres 290 US Gallons
Day tank: 560 Litres 148 US Gallons
Hydraulic oil: 300 Litres 79 US Gallons
Water: 10,000 Litres 2,642 US Gallons
Water maker: 10,000 litres/day by 2 x Idromar
Grey water: 6,800 Litres 1,796 US Gallons
Black water: 430 Litres 114 US Gallons
Ballast / trim: 1,500 Litres 396 US Gallons
Tenders and Toys
· Aluminium 7m Deluxe tender with 315hp Yanmar inboard engine
· 2 x Bombardier Sea Doo wave runners with 116kW engines
· Inflatable rigid hull tender "Bombard" with 9.9hp Johnson outboard engine
This Unique vessel has been delivered on August 2002.
For unpredictable circumstances, this nicely designed explorer yacht with commercial look and comfort at see, has been for all winter and summer 2003 in Istanbul not used and now the Owner has decided to move her to South Europe to sell her.
She is like new and maintained by a full crew of 5 since launched.
All interiors are immaculate and all equipment is "state of the art" of what is available on the market.
Commercial Vessel, ABS A1 Yachting, registered in Island of Man, M-4 is ready to be delivered.
|- Ft.Lauderdale,||M-4 (name reserved)|
|1800 S.E. 10th Ave., Suite 400, Ft. Lauderdale, Florida 33316, United States|
|Contact: John DeCaro, Phone: 954-646-1411|
Contact Us for more information and to see this yacht.
Back to Brokerage
|All speeds, capacities, consumption, hours, measurements, etc are approximate or estimated. Specifications provided for information only as particulars herein obtained are from sources available but are not guaranteed. Remarks and other statements may be personal opinions and may not be relied upon for purchase. Buyer should instruct his agent/supervisor to check all details for accuracy. Offered subject to prior sale, price/inventory change, or withdrawal from market without notice.|