Inside and out, the Delta 88 Carbon takes you and your guests on an extraordinary journey. She is stronger, stiffer and lighter as well, which allows the 88 Carbon to utilize smaller engines and drives, yet remain faster at cruise and top speeds than aluminum, steel or fiberglass vessels. Without compromise, the 88 Carbon's design optimization yields impressive fuel economy at all speeds.
Each deck on the 88 Carbon is purposefully designed for the best possible experience at sea, under power, at berth, or wherever her owner and guests will find adventure. She features every comfort and convenience imaginable. One such is a dedicated passerelle and innovative transformer astern that includes a secondary passerelle, a power tender launch and retrieval, and a "stairway to the sea"... all at the touch of a button!
The 88 Carbon's optimized hull form with semi-recessed pods lends itself to supreme speed and efficiency with minimal power, noise, and vibration. Even the windlass mechanism has been carefully executed, providing protection to the axe bow by launching the anchor away from the prow and tucking neatly away when fully retrieved and ready for running.
• Hand-selected teak floors and cabinetry
• Premium Corian countertops
• Hand-laid, vacuum-applied teak decks
• Powered passerelle and transformer device astern
• Oceanair shades throughout
• 6 Independent zones of Bluetooth audio
• 6 Independent A/V zones with TV + DVD + Apple TV
• Premium Siemens appliances
• Sunbrella covered cushions, interior + exterior
• Low-heat LED lighting throughout
• Raymarine glass dash equipment at main helm and flybridge with three screens each
• Webasto retracting sunroof
• Mastervolt CANbus system with touchscreen
• World power configuration with 50/60 HZ and 110/220 V conversion
• Dual genset
• Working air systems
• Bauer scuba compressor/hookah
The main deck salon aboard the Delta 88 Carbon is an exercise in quiet elegance.
Hand-selected tropical woods and soft Italian fabrics adorn all surfaces, inviting guests to experience sanctuary and relaxation. Ample natural light floods the main deck during the day, and the meticulous lighting design ensures a "just right" ambience in the evening.
The full-beam owner's stateroom aboard the Delta 88 Carbon comes replete will all of the comforts of home and more.
• Wine storage/chilling, en suite
• TV with power lift
• Audio/video, integrated
• Yacht management with touchscreen
• Vanity and settee
• Walk-in closet
• Master bath, en suite
• Towel racks, heated
• His and hers sinks
• Carbon fiber, deep-V hull with speed rails
• Hull structure, bulkheads, deck bulkheads, roof, deck hatches, flybridge, and engine room in vacuum-infused Diab carbon fiber/vinylester/divinycell material